Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Entering a Challenge

I am entering this card in the Addicted to CAS challenge #18 - Glitter:




I got this American Crafts glitter tape from PeachyCheap.com and I just love it -- it's SO GLITTERY!  So when I saw the ATCAS challenge was "glitter" I just had to play along.  Like a small child or a magpie, I love glitter and shine.

I used the sketch from CASE This Sketch # 38 because I really liked it, although I missed the deadline for submission. I thought it was a good way to showcase those glitter tapes, too.

I got out my grid mat and lined everything up nice and straight, which I don't usually do, but given the strict verticality of the sketch I thought it was important.    The sentiment is a piece of DCWV glitter paper, because the thinnest sentiment I had wouldn't fit on the AC glitter tape, which is only a quarter of an inch long after all.  Still pretty glittery, though, no?

Thanks for looking!


4 comments:

stressfreestamping said...

Wow that glittery tape is awesome! I love the colors you chose. Thanks for playing at ATCAS. :)

Julie said...

What a great use of the sketch- very eye catching card.

Sue said...

Love the simplicity of this, great design and colours. Thank you for joining us at ATCAS.

Anonymous said...

Yes, dear,you entereda challenge when
you got born on this decaying, nawwty
planet which's Xtraordinarily Xpressive
nowadays. Q: Wonder why? A:We have
Lost God; given rise2the atheists who
say Ntimacy abounds on earth!LiveFor
Yourself! Me, me, me! And when our
finite existence ends, ç'est ça (French:
that's that) ...even when we know'n the
back-of-our-lifelong-minds, God exists
and we mortals have 2 choices by our
lifelong demis ---> Follow me2Heaven
where yooNeye shall be@the Wedding
Feast, far-away from all this oddball
loonyness, miss gorgeous:
● en.gravatar.com/MatteBlk ●
Cya soon, girly-withe-curly...