Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Entering a Challenge

I am entering this card in the Addicted to CAS challenge #18 - Glitter:




I got this American Crafts glitter tape from PeachyCheap.com and I just love it -- it's SO GLITTERY!  So when I saw the ATCAS challenge was "glitter" I just had to play along.  Like a small child or a magpie, I love glitter and shine.

I used the sketch from CASE This Sketch # 38 because I really liked it, although I missed the deadline for submission. I thought it was a good way to showcase those glitter tapes, too.

I got out my grid mat and lined everything up nice and straight, which I don't usually do, but given the strict verticality of the sketch I thought it was important.    The sentiment is a piece of DCWV glitter paper, because the thinnest sentiment I had wouldn't fit on the AC glitter tape, which is only a quarter of an inch long after all.  Still pretty glittery, though, no?

Thanks for looking!


3 comments:

Shana Gaff said...

Wow that glittery tape is awesome! I love the colors you chose. Thanks for playing at ATCAS. :)

Julie said...

What a great use of the sketch- very eye catching card.

Sue said...

Love the simplicity of this, great design and colours. Thank you for joining us at ATCAS.