Tuesday, January 10, 2012



I haven't used this blog for a while. But I'm taking this online class on papercrafting, and they want us to upload images of our work, and I already have K2.0 in place, so why not use it? So here is one of the cards I have made:


The card is ordinary cream, Recollections cardstock from Michael's, and I believe the other colored paper is from DCVW -- a Neutrals square Mat Stack. The stamps are from Hero Arts, and the textured panel in the middle is made with hot glue, stamped into with Peeled Paint Distress Ink and finished with copper Perfect Pearls once it dried. Oh, when the hot glue was dry it was an irregular circle, of course, and I trimmed it down into a nice square and then used the Perfect Pearls.

So that is my card. I have never taken a photo of my cards before, nor uploaded a photo to the Internet, except from my phone, so we will see how this goes.

No comments: