Saturday, January 28, 2012

Clean and Simple card 7




This is another "mostly white" card. I've seen many people make beautiful cards in the class gallery with embossed white cardstock, so I wanted to try that.





I stamped the peacock panel a while ago, and never got around to doing anything with it. Then I remembered that I had a peacock print embossing folder in my collection, so that was that. When putting it together, though, I thought it needed some color, so I inked up the edges of the peacock panel. The panel is raised on pop-dots.

Here is another shot. I hope you can see the embossing better.





Well, maybe not. :( The class is over, but the forums and the gallery are still active for a few days, so I'm planning to try some other things. The next class is, One Stamp, Three Ways.

1 comment:

Anna K. said...

Hi Kirsten! Thanks for your sweet comment on my Distress Ink fern card. I wanted to pop by and answer your question... The Distress Ink colors I used were Evergreen Bough, Faded Jeans, and Broken China. Love your cards - Wasn't the class fun?! :)