Saturday, July 27, 2013

Card Camp Last Weekend


This card is a CASE of one from guest artist Heather Nichols  in week 3.  Hers is more muted, but i had this neon washi tape, so I though, go all the way!  I also have the Epiphany Crafts circle epoxy punch she used, and I was glad for a chance to use that.





I really like how it turned out.  The epoxy circles are from a couple of American Crafts 6 x 6 paer pads, I don't think they have names, not as far as i can tell anyway.

I believe the washi tape is Recollections.

1 comment:

Karin Åkesdotter said...

Such a Bright and colorful and fun design! Love it and wished I dared to put more Bright color on my Projects. Thanks for your kind comments - I Think you already have a Beautiful style of your own - keep trying new things and I promise you you will see differences when you later on go back to look at older posts - one thing I should do now is to go back and take an old design that I liked but try to improve it - thanks for giving me that idea (-: ! Hugs!