Tuesday, July 09, 2013

Another card

For the Card Camp, we were given a color challenge t use, so that's why this card and the last card have the same palette.



I really like how this turned out. Simple and cheerful.  I think that sentiment goes really well with those flower stamps.  I think I might enter this into the Casology "Neon" challenge, which I found through a classmate's blog.

The inks are Hero Arts Neon inks. The raised diecut is an embossed resist flower from Studio G/Ditto, painted with turquoise craft paint.

5 comments:

Gillian R said...

Wonderful card, great use of the rule of 3. Thank you so much for joining us at CASology this week

Ardyth said...

Love the simplicity of this - the font on your sentiment is really fun and those colours are perfect! So glad you found us at CASology - hope to see you again!

Judy1223 said...

I agree, this IS simple and cheerful! Glad you are enjoying class...AND so glad you joined us at CASology this week!

Jen W. said...

I love that you popped up one of the flowers and the font on that sentiment is so fun! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

shirley-bee said...

Love the bright funky flowers and the sentiment is perfect!