Sunday, February 03, 2013

CAS 2, Day 3, Gradient Stamping



I don't know why, but I am really struggling with this class.  I am finding it hard to carve out the time to work, and more often than not, my cards are going wrong. And I'm trying to be careful, too!  It's discouraging.

I had a heck of a time with Jennifer McGuire's gradient inking technique.  My Squeezed Lemonade Distress Ink pad will never be the same, I fear. Jennifer's cards looked absolutely perfect. But then, I'm not Jennifer McGuire, am I?

I had the best success with the Hero Arts Neon inks, which are dye inks.  Here is one of many iterations and abortive attempts. It's OK. I've had enough of this technique for now.

The handwriting is my own.  I don't have a stamp of that sentiment, but it was what I wanted to say. People are always complimenting me on my handwriting, so I thought I'd try it.




No comments: