Saturday, February 09, 2013

CAS 2, Day 9, Texture


The techniques for this day of the Clean and Simple class demonstrates adding texture to CAS cards.  The first technique, demonstrated by Julie Ebersole, adds texture with glitter.

Here is my version:




Which is basically a CASE of Julie's card, but glitter is tricky so I thought I'd better stick pretty close to the sample.

Green and gold is a color combination I have always liked. But I wanted to take my color farther down the card than Julie did, so I thought, why not use green paper then?  And I remembered that I had a set of Hero Hues Foliage cards and paper that I hadn't yet used.  So I used that.

The glitter is Martha Stewart Peridot, which is a combo of green and gold.  The sentiment is Inkadinkado, stamped in the same gold Delicata ink Julie used.  It is a good gold ink, I like it.

No comments: