Sunday, October 28, 2012

Kraft Cards for Challenges 2



Here is a second card for CFC 76 -- Kraft On.





This card uses no stamps at all - just stickers.  These stickers are from PSX. They were a free gift with an order from, I think, Addicted to Rubber Stamps.com, and have been in my stash for FOREVER.

If you have been following my card-blogging at all, you can probably tell that this country, quilty style is not my style at all, but I thought these stickers went well with the kraft cardstock. And I am trying to use more things from my stash. (Frankly I need to make some room.)

Also, I was planning to submit these last two cards to the Waste Not Wednesday challenge, but I find it has been discontinued. :(  Does anyone know of a challenge for using up your old stash?

So that's it for CFC this week. We'll see.

1 comment:

Debby said...

Very pretty. Bet it feels good to use up some older stash! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays this week :)